How would you like to go back in time and talked to one of the Prophets mentioned in the Bible? Which prophet would you want to talk to, and what would you ask them? What kind of advice could they give us today to help us with our troubled world?
Your in luck. Coming up next week, you can have such an opportunity when the prophet of our time, President Thomas S. Monson will address the world along with his two counselors, the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, and other LDS Church leaders.
Conference sessions start tonight with the General Women’s Meeting. Then next Saturday, April 5th starting at 10 AM MDT is the first general session open to all, with the second at 2 PM MDT and again on Sunday at the same times. It will be broadcast on many local TV, Cable, and Satellite stations including:
- Arizona on KKAX-TV
- California on NCTV, Novato Public Access, CAPS-TV, and KCOS
- Connecticut on SCVTV
- Idaho on KTRV-TV/NTRV, KIFI – TV, and Cable One of Lewiston
- Illinois on Aurora Community Television, and Naperville Community TV
- Indiana on Access of Fort Wayne, and Time Warner Cable of Louisville
- Iowa on Waterloo Community TV
- Kentucky on Time Warner Cable of Louisville, Insight Communications of Lexington, and Time Warner Cable News Public Access
- Maryland on Antietam Cable TV
- Massachusetts on Chelmsford TeleMedia, and Northborough Cable Access Television
- Michigan Coldwater Board of Public Utilities, and Bright House Networks of Livonia
- Minnesota on Rochester Public Access-channel 10
- Missouri on Suddenlink of St. Joseph, and Ste. Genevieve Community Access Television
- Nevada on ACCtv
- New Jersey on Comcast of Union
- New Mexico on Comcast of Grants, and Comcast of Gallup
- Ohio on Miami Valley Communications Council, and City of Wadsworth
- Oklahoma on Fidelity Communications
- Oregan on McMinnville Community Media, Beavercreek Cooprative Telephone Company, Charter Communications of Lakeview, Beavercreek Cooprative Telephone Company,
- Utah on KULU-TV, KCVB-TV, KMTI-TV, KULX-TV, and KSL-TV
- Washington on Cable One of Lewiston, and KWCC-LP/KNEE-LP
- Wyoming on KULU-TV
- Alberta on Shaw Cable of Calgary, Shaw Cable of Edmonton, Shaw Cable of Medicine Hat, Shaw Cable of Lethbridge, Shaw Cable of Ft. McMurray,
- Satellite on BYU-TV, and SiriusXM Channel 143
- And even many radio stations. For more details click here.
There are also many ways to view on-line, and invite friends and others to general conference using the Facebook event or the Google+event, or by changing their cover image, tweeting about it before and during general conference on Twitter using the #LDSconf, or retweet quotes and images posted at @LDSchurch (See additional Mormon hashtag recommendations).